Ensuring customer satisfaction is vital front-line service that is crucial to business success.
These Distance Learning courses are designed for those working in a Customer Service role who are looking to increase their knowledge, develop their confidence and progress their career up to management level.
Information, Advice or Guidance
Ideal for those working in careers guidance and/or education.
This qualification aims to develop interaction and interpersonal skills to help positively develop service delivery.
- Explore communication techniques
- Study how values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions
- Develop interaction and interpersonal skills
- Learn how information, advice or guidance can be explored
- Learn how group interaction can be utilised
- Manage information, including storage and retrieval
- Learn how to comply with the law
Principles of Customer Service
Ideal for those working or wishing to work in a customer service related role.
This course is ideal for those working in all sectors and can help develop understanding of the importance of excellent customer service to both colleagues and external contacts.
- Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
- Giving a great customer experience
- Learning from feedback
- Promoting products and services
Customer Service in a Health Care Setting
Ideal for those working in a health and social care setting.
Designed for learners working in health and social care who want to develop an understanding of how to deliver effective customer service in line with customer expectations.
- The importance of teamwork
- Effective communication
- Specific needs of customers who access health and social care services
- How adjustments can be made to ensure expectations are met
Distance Learning Courses: The benefits
- Fully accredited, nationally-recognised Level 2 qualifications
- Approximately 12 weeks in duration
- Available to start all year around
- Available nationally
- Learn your way… flexible learning that fits around work and home life
Get in touch today to find out more
024 7624 3000