If you are considering studying a Sports course, South Leicestershire College is a great place to start.
Whether you’re dreaming of becoming a coach for the England Football Association or want to encourage your local community to get involved in sports, we can help you to achieve your goal.
There is a large range of careers in sports-occupational areas, and prospects are increasing as more people play and watch sports. Please see below a list of career options courtesy of Topend Sports:
- Exercise Physiologist — you can work in wellness, training, testing and research etc.
- Sports Training — Personal Trainer, Strength and Conditioning Coach, fitness instructors.
- Sports Medicine — medical practitioners, physiotherapists, physical therapists, sports trainer.
- Sports Dietitian — a career mixing food and athletes.
- Sports Coach — if you can’t do it yourself, tell others how to do it.
- Education — teaching our youngsters about sport, health and fitness.
- Sports Official — there would be no sport without umpires and referees.
- Sport Psychologist — get into the minds of athletes.
- Biomechanist — jobs in biomechanics.
- Sport Journalist — write about what you like to watch.
- Administration — work with any sport as an assistant or facilities manager
- Sports Photography — getting right next to the action to take photos sounds like a great job.
- Sports Marketing — including the job as a Sports Agent.
- Selling Fitness Products — How to start a business in the fitness industry.
Sports Course at South Leicestershire College
You will have full access to our gym, sports hall and playing fields, and will be given the opportunity to represent the college at various sporting competitions as well as coaching students and organising events.
Meet Joshua a Level 2 Sports student – click here to find out about Joshua’s sporting journey.
“The best part about the course was the practical aspect as well as learning about how the human body works. I made some good friends during my time at the College and loved the atmosphere.”
If you would like to learn more about the Sports Courses on offer at South Leicestershire college please call 0116 2643535Apply Now! Website