The last few years have seen a major shift in the way we as a nation perceive food.
Gone are the days of high-profile fad diets. Instead, we have the likes of Joe Wicks flying the flag for healthy lifestyle changes.
Our short course in Understanding Nutrition and Health covers a great range of subjects to help understand the benefits of a nutritious diet:
- Explore Principles of Healthy Eating
- Consider Nutritional Needs of a Variety of Individuals
- Use Food and Nutrition Information to Plan a Healthy Diet
- The Principles of Weight Management
- Understanding Eating Disorders
- Principles of Food Safety for the Home Environment
Who can do the course?
Anyone! This course is ideal for anyone who has an interest in nutrition and health.
It’s also ideal for those working in the sport and recreation, exercise and fitness, hospitality and catering and healthcare sectors.
- Fully accredited, nationally recognised Level 2 qualifications
- Approximately 12 weeks in duration
- Available to start all year around
- Available nationally
- Learn your way… flexible learning that fits around work and home life
Get in touch today to find out more
024 7624 3000