For more information about this course, or to discuss the application process, please contact us.
|Introduction||Set at undergraduate level, our Intermediate qualifications will help to develop your ability to evaluate the effectiveness of different Human Resources (HR) models and practices and increase the understanding of the external factors that impact upon HR activities and organisations, whilst also developing planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
A CIPD Intermediate qualification is suitable for those:
- aspiring to develop a career in HR management or development and want to study a recognised undergraduate level qualification
- working in the field of HR management or development and want to progress their career by developing their knowledge and skills at a higher level
- with responsibility for implementing HR policies and strategies
- who need to understand the role of HR in the wider organisational and environmental context
-seeking to progress and further develop their professional HR knowledge after studying a CIPD Foundation Level qualification
|Study Outline||You will study a range of units over the academic year including; Developing Professional Practice, Business Issues in the context of HR, Using Information in Human Resources, Employee Engagement and Implementing Coaching and Mentoring.
Please note that this is a full-cost course, there is no funding or loan available to cover the cost of this course.
|Entry Requirements||To study this qualification you will need to evidence successful completion of your CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate, Ideally evidence of a level 2 or GCSE Maths and English, an assessment at the college can be arranged if you cannot evidence these qualification levels.
To study Human Resource Management at this level you really need to have been in a HR Role for at least 3 years.
|Equipment||Stationary and access to a computer with WI-FI to complete assignment and research.|
|Attendance||You are required to attend 100% of your college sessions.
Sessions will run over 34 weeks on a Thursday evening from 18.00-21.00 at our Nuneaton Campus. |
|Assessment||You will be assessed via a range of assessment methods, including; written reports, role plays and presentations.|
|Progression||At College with us ...
You could progress with us by:
- Extending your knowledge and skills by topping up this qualification to a Diploma in Human Resource Management
- You could continue your studies by advancing to Level 7 with CIPD at University.
- You will gain a wide range of essential knowledge and skills required to advance you in your HR role
- Progress into HR Management.|
|Qualification||CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management |
|Suitable for Higher Education?||N|
|Suitable for Individuals?||Y|
|Suitable for Employers?||Y|