For more information about this course, or to discuss the application process, please contact us.
|Introduction||CIPD Level 3 Foundation qualifications are perfect if you want to acquire a wide range of relevant practical skills in Human Resources (HR). The Level 3 Foundation Certificate also gives you a professionally recognised qualification and a professional level of CIPD membership, Associate (Assoc. CIPD).
A CIPD Foundation qualification is suitable for those:
* wanting to gain the essential knowledge and skills required to move into HR
* working in either an HR support role but do not hold a formal HR qualification
* line managers with responsibility for people management and development looking to become a professional member of the CIPD. |
|Study Outline||You will study the following units over the academic year:
* Developing Yourself as an Effective Human Resources or Learning and Development Practitioner
* Understanding Organisations and the role of Human Resources
* Recording, Analysing and Using Human Resources Information
* Resourcing Talent
* Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management
* Supporting Change within Organisations
* Delivering Learning and Development Activities |
|Entry Requirements||Level 2 Literacy or equivalent. A literacy assessment will be required by all applicants.
A desire to work in a HR role.|
|Equipment||You are required to become a member of the CIPD within the first two weeks of the programme. Please see the CIPD website for further information.
We have a well stocked library and e-livrary to support your learning.|
|Attendance||100% Attendance on a Tuesday evening is desirable to ensure that you get the best from the course.|
|Assessment||This qualification is 100% assignment based. There are no exams. You will be required to submit varying methods of evidence such as a written report or a presentation.|
|Progression||Contact the College for further advice and guidance on next steps.|
|Qualification||This qualification is a level 3 CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice.|
|Awarding Body||Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development|
|Suitable for Higher Education?||N|
|Suitable for Individuals?||Y|
|Suitable for Employers?||Y|