Open Events Registration Prize
Terms and Conditions for NWHC and SLC
October 2018 – June 2019
Register online for one of our Open Events, attend that particular event and you will be placed in a prize draw to win driving lesson vouchers up to the value of £250!
Closing date: Tuesday 25 June 2019
Prize draw applies to the following dates:
|Wigston||4 October 2018|
|Hinckley||9 October 2018|
|Nuneaton||10 October 2018|
|Hinckley||20 November 2018|
|Nuneaton||21 November 2018|
|Wigston||29 November 2018|
|Hinckley||15 January 2019|
|Nuneaton||16 January 2019|
|Wigston||22 January 2019|
|Hinckley||5 March 2019|
|Nuneaton||6 March 2019|
|Wigston||12 March 2019|
|Wigston||18 June 2019|
|Nuneaton||19 June 2019|
|25 June 2019|
All information given will be used for research only and contact will be made in relation to the prize winner.
- Attendees may register for more than one event, but only one entry per person will be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize is up to £250 worth of driving lesson vouchers. The winner will choose their driving lesson provider and the College will arrange payment directly to this provider.
- The prize may not be exchanged for any alternatives.
- The winner will be picked at random and will be notified via email and phone. The name of the winner will be available on the College website and social media from Friday, 28th June 2019.
- The prize will only be awarded if the visitor attends the event. Winners may be asked to provide additional proof of ID.
- The open event pre-registration prize draw is operated by the marketing department.
- Prizes offered are not participants, sponsors or in any way affiliated with this competition.
- This competition is open to visitors attending NWHC and SLC events only.
- This competition is free to enter.
- NWHC and SLC reserve the right to add additional terms and conditions in relation to the prize awarded as a part of this competition.
- NWHC and SLC reserve the right to suspend, change or cancel the competition at any time and without notice. This includes the ability to substitute the prize with another prize of equivalent or greater value if necessary, change the specification of a prize if circumstances require it or change the entry methods.
- The decision of NWHC and SLC is final. No correspondence will be entered into. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all other special conditions that are specific to the competition.
- These terms and conditions, and the conduct of the competition are governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Employees of NWHC and SLC [directly or indirectly connected with this competition] are not eligible to enter.
The College will require a photograph of the winner for promotional purposes. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.