Barbering course at North Warwickshire & Hinckley college

This part-time Barbering course at our Nuneaton campus is aimed at people with some cutting experience, who would like to further their skills of Gents Barbering.

The world of men’s hairdressing and grooming is a rapidly expanding industry. It is an exciting, creative and diverse profession, with consumers and employers expecting barbers to have professional, modern barbering skills and qualifications.

This is a Level 3 VRQ Men’s cutting certificate and you will be assessed on three cuts:

• Short Graduation
  • Texturised cutting
  • Disconnected cutting

From here you could progress onto being a barber to celebrities, salon manager, salon owner, a barber on a cruise ship, or representative for hairdressing manufacturers and much more.

This is an eight-week barbering course for two hours per week, currently a Thursday evening (day may be subject to change).

Please call 0247 624 3000 for further information.

Apply Now Enquire Now

Please follow and like us:

11 thoughts on “Barbering course at North Warwickshire & Hinckley college

1. Hi I am interested in doing a barber’s course but have no experience, can you suggest what course would initally benefit me please

1. Hi Tracy,

Thank you for expressing an interest in the barbering course. I think what might be best is for our customer journey team to contact you to discuss your interests and advise on an suitable course for you.

Am I okay to pass on your email address to the team?

Thanks

Jade

1. Hi I am also interested in a barbering course but also have no experience. Could you pass my email over to your customer journey team to explore my option.

Many thanks Rachel

2. Hi I am intrested in the barbaring c
    Course but I do not have any experience what is the best course for me

3. Hi please could I have details and cost for the part time barbering course , I have my level 2 in hair dressing and currently doing my level 3