Here at North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College, we offer accredited CIPD qualifications. Ideal for businesses aiming to re-train and up-skill their staff members.
If you are a small business in the Leicestershire area – these courses are free!
- Businesses with 250 or fewer employees located in the Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership area
- Employees must be aged 19 or over and meet UK residency criteria
- Skills Support for the Workforce is a brand new scheme funded by the European Social Fund. Click here to find out more about free training with the ESF
- Industry recognised qualifications accredited by the CIPD
- Qualifications available across a wide range of sectors
- Evening classes to fit around office hours
Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations
Starting Tuesday 20 February 2018 and Thursday 22 February 2018
Managing the employment relationship effectively is a key part of the role of the human resources (HR) practitioner. This unit provides an introduction to:
- Introduction to employment law within the context of employee relations. It starts
- The employment relationship and the key parties that are involved within it
- Different aspects of HR activity including good practice and legal requirements within each activity
Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management
Starting Tuesday 17 April 2018 and Thursday 19 April 2018
This unit provides an introduction to the purpose and processes of performance and reward management and the role of human resources (HR) in promoting and supporting good practice.
Areas covered include:
- Motivational theories and associated tools used within the context of performance and reward management
- Skills and good practice associated with performance management reviews and follow-up and the data management aspects
- The role of financial and non-financial benefits and important determinants of reward decisions
Level 1 IT courses also available
Learn more about Microsoft Office 2010 programs. Options include; word processing, spreadsheets, presentations or databases. Ideal for businesses wanting to fill skills gaps and improve efficiencies.
0116 264 3545