Here at North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College, we offer accredited CIPS qualifications. Ideal for businesses aiming to re-train and up-skill their staff members.
If you are a small business in the Leicestershire area – these courses are free!
- Businesses with 250 or fewer employees located in the Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership area
- Employees must be aged 19 or over and meet UK residency criteria
- Skills Support for the Workforce is a brand new scheme funded by the European Social Fund. Click here to find out more about free training with the ESF
- Industry recognised qualifications accredited by the CIPS
- Qualifications available across a wide range of sectors
- Evening classes to fit around office hours
Managing Contracts and Relationships in Procurement and Supply
Starting Tuesday 12 March 2018
On completion of this unit, you will be able to apply methods to improve supplier performance, recognising the need for a structured approach when dealing with performance and relationship issues. The unit concentrates on approaches to contract and supplier relationship management involving stakeholders in these processes. Personnel involved in creating contracts and relationships with external organisations need to ensure outcomes that achieve organisational requirements including costs, quality, risk management and timing.
Contexts of Procurement and Supply
Starting Tuesday 21 May 2018
Contexts of procurement and supply: on completion of this unit, you will be able to offer advice and guidance to main stakeholders on the application of the sourcing process and understand supply chains which organisations operate in.
Level 1 IT courses also available
Learn more about Microsoft Office 2010 programs. Options include; word processing, spreadsheets, presentations or databases. Ideal for businesses wanting to fill skills gaps and improve efficiencies.
0116 264 3545