This Warehousing and Storage Distance Learning course with North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is specially designed for those entering or progressing from entry roles in the Warehousing and Storage industries. A great opportunity for career progression!
A distance learning course is the ideal way to gain a qualification in Warehousing & Storage. Whether you’re looking to go on to further education, improve your job prospects or expand your knowledge, distance learning Warehousing & Storage is a flexible and convenient course.
Warehousing and Storage Distance Learning Course:
Those who are 19+ at the start of the Academic year.
There are no specific learning requirements, learners will need to demonstrate that they can fulfil the requirements of the assessment criteria and the relevant literacy and numeracy aspects of the qualification.
What does it cover?
- Understanding the warehousing and storage industry
- Understanding the functions and benefits of warehousing
- The purpose of stock check
- Understand how to receive and store goods
- Understand how to process orders and prepare them for despatch
- Understand how to check stock and update records
- Customer Service in warehousing and storage
The benefits of Distance Learning
- Fully accredited, nationally-recognised Level 2 qualifications
- Approximately 12 weeks in duration
- Available to start all year around
- Available nationally
- Learn your way… flexible learning that fits around work and home life
Telephone: 024 7624 3504