North Warwickshire & Hinckley College and South Leicestershire College exhibited at The Skills Show 2017, Hall 19 – H1 from the 16th – 18th November 2017 and gave attendees the opportunity to win an Amazon Echo Dot as part of our Prize Giveaway. Thanks to those who visited our stand and entered. With over 1200 entree’s we’ve randomly selected
Congratulations to our Amazon Echo Dot winner Curtis Hall we’ll be in touch.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- This Echo Dot prize draw is operated by the marketing department at NWSLC
- You can only enter the prize draw once, any duplicate entries will be discarded.
- The prize draw will be hosted on our exhibition stand, Hall 19-H1 at The Skills Show 2017, 16-18 November 2017
- Echo Dot and Amazon are registered trademarks of Amazon.com Inc. Amazon.com Inc and its associate companies are not participants, sponsors or in any way affiliated with this prize draw
- This competition is open to The Skills Show 2017 attendees only
- This prize draw is free to enter
- The winner will receive a new Amazon Echo Dot
- The winner will be notified via email on Monday 20 November 2017 and their name will be issued on this page
- The winner will be chosen randomly by a member of the marketing team from our Skills Show Post Box
- The prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Cash alternatives are not available
- NWSLC reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions in relation to the prize awarded as a part of this prize draw
- NWSLC reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the prize draw at any time and without notice. This includes the ability to substitute the prize with another prize of equivalent or greater value if necessary, change the specification of a prize if circumstances require it or change the entry methods.
- The decision of NWSLC is final. No correspondence will be entered into. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all other special conditions that are specific to the prize draw.
- These terms and conditions and the conduct of the prize draw are governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Employees of NWSLC [directly or indirectly connected with this competition] are not eligible to enter
- By entering the competition it is understood that information may be used for data capture and research purposes
- Contact will only be made to announce winner of the Amazon Echo Dot only