Travel & Tourism courses at North Warwickshire & Hinckley College are perfect for you if you love meeting new people and want to see the world!
Travel & Tourism career opportunities:
- Working in events like music and arts festivals, horse shows, vintage car rallies and county shows
- Transport (cruises etc.)
- Holiday resort reps
- Travel agencies
- Tour guides
- Tour operators
- Tourism marketing (destination marketing)
- Tourist information
- Cabin crew
Careers in this sector are seen as glamorous. You could travel abroad on a daily basis, working internationally and meeting visitors from many different countries.
Travel & Tourism the key facts
- Around two million people work in tourism in Britain, making it one of this country’s most important industries. Tourism is flourishing and an increasing number of people are attracted to our historic towns and cities, countryside and seaside resorts.
- In the long-term, this sector is expected to grow. It is predicted it will need 208,000 additional jobs by 2017. Demand for people with degrees is expected to grow as there are expected to be 69,000 more managerial jobs over the next eight years.
- Hours can be more flexible than in an office – many people work shifts. The work can be quite demanding physically, especially if you’re on your feet all day!
Travel & Tourism courses
Check out our Travel & Tourism courses and your career will really take off!
- Find out everything you need to know about the industry and who the big players are – former students work with Servisair. British Airways and in airports across the country.
- Let the adventures begin! You’ll have the chance to travel with us; previous students have jetted off to Amsterdam.
- You will have the opportunity to do work experience in the UK’s biggest airports including Birmingham.
If you are aged 19+ and enrolling on a Level 3 or above Further Education course please see 19+ Advanced Learning Loans.Apply Now Enquire Now Website