New for 2018! The Mira Technology Institute
New for September 2018!
Engineering Apprenticeships at the MIRA Technology Institute.
We have joined forces with HORIBA-MIRA, Coventry University, Loughborough University and the University of Leicester to create an engineering training centre with a difference.
This £9.5 million engineering training centre located on MIRA Technology Park in Nuneaton, will offer world-class facilities to train the next generation of top engineers.
This means if you join an automotive engineering apprenticeship with the College, you may have the opportunity to be taught and trained at this fantastic new facility.
What is Automotive Engineering?
Automotive engineering explores the design, modification and manufacturing of vehicles such as cars, motorbikes, trucks, and their engineering systems.
- Level 2 and Level 3 Automotive Engineering Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Practitioner Certificate in Quality Management
- Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Advanced Engineering Pathway 7: Automotive
- Level 4 HNC BTEC in Automotive Engineering
- Level 5 Professional Certificate in Quality Management
Get in touch to discover more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the latest construction time-lapse:
Last updated: Tuesday 20th February 2018
Print this page