Training options for employers
Here at North Warwickshire & Hinckley College, we work with over 600 businesses across a wide range of sectors.
We will work with you to complete an organisational training needs analysis and design a programme to match your requirements.
What do we offer?
We offer a comprehensive Apprenticeship portfolio to a range of industries and business areas throughout North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire.
Apprenticeships allow you to bring new talent through the ranks and train your team with the skills they need to help your business succeed.
Click here to take a look at our Apprenticeship website – discover more about how to employ an Apprentice and how the current reforms will impact your business.
Click here to view: Apprenticeships: a guide for levy payers
Click here to view: Apprenticeships: a guide for non-levy payers
Our distance learning courses are popular in business looking to upskill their staff and individuals aiming to progress their career.
- Fully accredited Level 2 courses
- Approximately 12 weeks in duration
- Available to start all year around
- Online and remote delivery
- Fits around work and home life
- Learn from home - all materials provided
Click here to find out more about Distance Learning Courses or contact our Business Development Team:
024 7624 3504
Professional qualifications and part-time courses
We have a number of short courses and professional qualifications available, including courses accredited by the AAT, CIPS, CIPD and CIM. Click here to view our current offer.
We provide fantastic facilities hire service to organisations across the region.
- Central locations easy to access by car, train or bus
- Fantastic facilities, designed to meet a wide range of business needs
- Quality service at competitive rates
- Conferencing rooms and IT suits
- Specialised facilities including dedicated construction campus with fork-lift truck facilities, engineering and motor vehicle workshops, creative arts theatre and sports hall.
Working with unions
We work closely with our union partners, UNITE, USDAW and the Communication Workers’ Union to provide a wide range of qualifications. Our work with unions has received the unionlearn quality mark.
Last updated: Monday 8th October 2018
Print this page