With a vital role to play in all businesses’ success, Accounting Apprenticeships can provide you with a high-flying career with seriously good earning potential.
Accounting can be split into two areas:
- Management Accounting: providing financial information to those within an organisation
- Financial Accounting: providing financial information for those outside of the organisation for public use. Financial accounting is required by law and covers a whole company.
Did you know?
We work with the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) to provide Accounting Apprenticeships, ideal for those fascinated with stats, have a knack for numbers and solid communication skills.
Areas you could specialise in include:
- Business Recovery and Insolvency
- Corporate Finance
- Forensic Accounting
- Accounting Technician: £18,000 – £30,000
- Auditor: £25,000 – £80,000
- Bookkeeper: £17,000 – £25,000